- Over 12 million dental members
- Offers a range of insurance and employee benefits products
- Medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, and disability plans
- Founded in 1853
- CVS Health purchases Aetna for about $69 billion in 2018
We are an Aetna Dentist that serves Roslindale, Mattapan, Hyde Park, Dorchester, Boston, Jamaica Plain, Milton, West Roxbury, Readville, Randolph and surrounding Massachusetts communities.
Aetna Dental insurance is a large dental insurance provider in Massachusetts. Aetna offers individual dental plans, so regardless of whether you have medical insurance with Aetna or not, you can purchase dental insurance.
There are four types of Aetna dental insurance plans:
- Network only plans (DMO®): These plans offer dependable coverage and cost savings. We are Dental Associates of Arlington are in-network with Aetna. The Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO) dental benefits and insurance plan combines the advantages of coordinated care from a primary care dentist (PCD) with a broad range of services.
- Network option plans (PPO): Members may see any licensed dentist they choose but they may save more by seeing a network dentist. Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) dental insurance plans provide flexible dental health plan options. Members can visit any licensed dentist without a referral and provides coverage for preventive, basic and major services. The contracted rates with network dentists are often much lower than their regular fees. This may save members money by staying in our network.